I can't believe I'm still in the running! This has been so exciting. I never had the intention of winning (although it would be nice) but more to get some exposure and see what people think of my designs. And I must say, the digi community has been so wonderful! I'm so happy y'all like my stuff! Well, I think the last time I posted was after challenge #2 and we just completed challenge #4, so I believe I need to update with my newest entries right? LOL
Challenge #3 - We had to create a kit with the given color swatch AND create a coordinating element pack. The color swatch felt like fall to me, so here's what I came up with:

And my coordinating element pack was Word Art:

You can download Pumpkin Spice LINK EXPIRED
You can download Pumpkin Spice Word Art LINK EXPIRED
You can download Pumpkin Spice Word Art LINK EXPIRED
Challenge #4 - Create a kit that represents your hometown. Here's my entry:

You can download Retro Island LINK EXPIRED
But WAIT!!! I didn't finish my word tags that I wanted to include in this pack, so I have them available on my blog for you to snag!


You can download Retro Island Word Tags LINK EXPIRED and LINK EXPIRED
*Grab 'em quick because these will only be available for a limited time!*
Don't forget to drop me a line to let me know what you think!
Alright kiddos, that's it for now. I will be back with some more hybrid goodness hopefully tomorrow! :o)
*Grab 'em quick because these will only be available for a limited time!*
Don't forget to drop me a line to let me know what you think!
Alright kiddos, that's it for now. I will be back with some more hybrid goodness hopefully tomorrow! :o)





7 comments:
Thank you for the lovely kits. Good luck in your contest!
i would love to visit Hawaii in the future, so im saving your kit for that,lol! thank you for sharing LEIDee!
Th♥nks so much for sharing your time and talents with us!
Thank you so much!
many thanks!
Thanks! I absolutely love your style and hope to see more!
Loved all your entries! You're super talented and after showing hubby and asking his opinion too, I'm off to vote for you!!!
Hope you win, good luck!
Post a Comment