Aloha! Today is Tuesday, and you all know what that means, $1.00 pixels at GottaPixel! Sweet Digi Scraps has some sweet items in the store for only $1.00!! Here's what I have for you:
Pop Star Alpha:
Pop Star Quick Pages:
I made these using Liz's Pop Star Kit which is only $1.00 as well!
BUT WAIT!!!! I STILL have a freebie on one of my previous posts that you can still download! Just click on the image to go snag it!
Until we meet again!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 07, 2010. Thanks again.
3 comments:
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 07, 2010. Thanks again.
thank you for the alpha freebies!!
Post a Comment