Monday, February 9, 2009

$1.00 Pixels @ GP & Tasty Tuesdays!

Aloha!
Well I thought I'd try something new every Tuesday. Everyone knows my love to try something new to cook/bake. So I thought I'd come up w/ Tasty Tuesdays and share a new recipe with everyone. Since Valentine's is this weekend, I wanted to share an easy treat you can make with your kids or for that special someone. I got this from BettyCrocker.com. It's sweet and simple! So here's one to add to your recipe stash! It's a 5x7 Card. You can click on the photo for full size and save if you'd like to print.I made the card using FlavorFULL: Vanilla Pearadise by Tracy Reed. Which can be found HERE or in the full FlavorFULL Collection HERE.

It's $1.00 Pixels every Tuesday at Gottapixel. In my last post, I told y'all how I made the CT for Connie Prince/Digi Diva and she released a new kit today called Desperately Seeking Spring. It's in the store now and my LO has been chosen to showcase the kit. *YAY* You can check it out HERE. My LO is in the lower right corner in the previews. And here it is for a closer look:
"Play"
CREDITS
Until we meet again!

No comments: